Recent Blog Posts
- “Supreme Court: Maryland has been illegally double-taxing people who earn income in other states”
- Charter Schools: Sandtown Lessons for Montgomery County
- Are Charter Schools a More Cost-Effective Solution to Closing the Achievement Gap?
- “MoCo May Revoke ‘Tax Duplicaton’ Payment For Town of Chevy Chase”
- Vice-President Brenne Testifies on County’s FY2016 Budget
Become a Member
Annual dues are $5 for new members and $5 for renewing members. The membership year is July 1 – June 30.
June 17, 2015 – 7:00 – 9:00 pm
Topic: "Proposed Economic Development Authority - Good for Business?"
Speaker: Ike Leggett, County Executive
Where: Montgomery County Council Office Building, 6th floor conference room, 100 Maryland Ave., Rockville, MD 20850.