Recent Blog Posts
- Questions for County Executive Leggett for MCTL Meeting of June 1
- MCTL President Joan Fidler Testifies in Favor Bill 25-15, Economic Development Reorganization
- “Supreme Court: Maryland has been illegally double-taxing people who earn income in other states”
- Charter Schools: Sandtown Lessons for Montgomery County
- Are Charter Schools a More Cost-Effective Solution to Closing the Achievement Gap?
Become a Member
Annual dues are $5 for new members and $5 for renewing members. The membership year is July 1 – June 30.
June 17, 2015 – 7:15 – 9:15 pm
Topic: "Proposed Economic Development Authority - Good for Business?"
Speaker: Ike Leggett, County Executive
Where: Montgomery County Council Office Building, 6th floor conference room, 100 Maryland Ave., Rockville, MD 20850.