Recent Blog Posts
- “Md. resident says WSSC rates discriminate against large households”
- Liquor Business in Montgomery County – The Case for Privatization
- “Montgomery is staying in the booze business”
- Questions for County Executive Leggett for MCTL Meeting of June 1
- MCTL President Joan Fidler Testifies in Favor Bill 25-15, Economic Development Reorganization
Become a Member
Annual dues are $5 for new members and $5 for renewing members. The membership year is July 1 – June 30.
June 17, 2015 – 7:15 – 9:15 pm
Topic: "Proposed Economic Development Authority - Good for Business?"
Speaker: Ike Leggett, County Executive
Where: Montgomery County Council Office Building, 6th floor conference room, 100 Maryland Ave., Rockville, MD 20850.