Recent Blog Posts
- “Md. resident says WSSC rates discriminate against large households”
- Liquor Business in Montgomery County – The Case for Privatization
- “Montgomery is staying in the booze business”
- Questions for County Executive Leggett for MCTL Meeting of June 1
- MCTL President Joan Fidler Testifies in Favor Bill 25-15, Economic Development Reorganization
Become a Member
Annual dues are $5 for new members and $5 for renewing members. The membership year is July 1 – June 30.
September 16, 2015 – 7:00 – 9:00 pm
Topic: "Smash the Charter Limit on Property Taxes or Decelerate Spending?"
Steve Farber, Council Adminstrator, Montgomery County Council
Joseph Beach, Director of Finance, Montgomery County Government
Where: Montgomery County Council Office Building, 5th floor conference room, 100 Maryland Ave., Rockville, MD 20850.