The next meeting of MCTL will be held April 25, 2013; 7:30 - 9:30 pm in the 6th floor conference room, Council Office Building, 100 Maryland Avenue, Rockville, MD 20854.
Director, General Services (DGS)
Topic: "Silver Spring Transit Center: What Next?"
The meeting will adjourn no later than 9:30pm.
- April 25, 2013 – David Dise
- Did You Know?
- February 28, 2013 – Janette Gilman
- January 24, 2013 – Nancy Navarro
- July 26, 2012 – Brian Feldman (updated Aug. 14, 2012)
- Membership Application
- Sept. 22, 2011 – Richard Madaleno
- September 20, 2012 – Jay Wilson and Daniel Cinquegrani
- Testimony By Robert Monsheimer about MCPS FY2014 Budget
- MCTL Bylaws
- Who We Are
"Public-sector employees are the new fat cats"
From the Washington Examiner of May 9, 2010:
"According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, state and local government salaries are 34 percent higher than those for private-sector jobs. OK, that's partly because government workers tend to have white-collar jobs. Benefits, 70 percent higher for these workers, are the real rub. And benefits for government retirees are the most flagrant." --- Fred Barnes
Read more at the Washington Examiner.